Tuesday, April 4, 2023




TAKE A LOOK




 Take a close look at this picture.  There isn't just one set of eyes looking at you.

I took this picture one day when I came out of the bank back in August of 2019.  

It was a long time ago, I know.  Especially considering we've been through a pandemic since then.

This crew of mine never cease to make my heart smile and give me joy.

What would I do without them?

Toby is ALWAYS watching out the window when I return to the car.  It doesn't matter where we are or how long he's been in the car.  His watchful anticipation melts my heart.  

Don't we all long to have someone who is happy to see us no matter what?  No matter how long they've been kept waiting or where we've been? 

I have it.  And I'm not going to take it for granted.  For one second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  B and I had to go to the grocery story last Saturday.  I know that is nothing new in ANYONE'S world.  In fact, we go waaay too often. ...