Monday, May 27, 2019

Sarah

Kind of an odd picture, huh?  But Sarah brought out the fun in you.  You see, the day before this picture was taken, Sarah bought the most outrageous pink nail polish you can imagine.  She talked me into painting my toenails with her.  It was joy.  We hiked Angel's Landing in Zion's National Park the next day.  On the way down from the hike our feet were hot and sweaty so we took off our shoes and socks and dug our toes in the cool sand. It was so fun and felt so good. Brad took the pic.  Sarah never made you feel stupid or self conscious for being silly.  She just laughed along with you. And it just made life all that much better.  Thank you Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I DON'T KNOW!!   I'm always worried about what other people need or want.  I'm always scouring the horizon when it comes to th...